Before & After pictures of Logan 1920-1 rebuild

Randy told me he wasn't able to view the pictures so I'm trying a different way, Hopefully this will work.
Dwayne

logan lathe 27.JPGlogan lathe.jpglogan lathe 2.jpglogan lathe 3.jpglogan lathe 4.jpglogan lathe 5.jpglogan lathe 6.jpglogan lathe 7.jpglogan lathe 8.jpglogan lathe 9.jpglogan lathe 10.jpglogan lathe 11.jpglogan lathe 12.jpglogan lathe 13.jpglogan lathe 14.jpglogan lathe 15.jpglogan lathe 16.jpglogan lathe 17.jpglogan lathe 18.jpglogan lathe 19.jpglogan lathe 20.jpglogan lathe 21.jpglogan lathe 22.jpglogan lathe 23.jpglogan lathe 24.jpglogan lathe 25.JPGlogan lathe 26.JPG

logan lathe 27.JPG logan lathe.jpg logan lathe 2.jpg logan lathe 3.jpg logan lathe 4.jpg logan lathe 5.jpg logan lathe 6.jpg logan lathe 7.jpg logan lathe 8.jpg logan lathe 9.jpg logan lathe 10.jpg logan lathe 11.jpg logan lathe 12.jpg logan lathe 13.jpg logan lathe 14.jpg logan lathe 15.jpg logan lathe 16.jpg logan lathe 17.jpg logan lathe 18.jpg logan lathe 19.jpg logan lathe 20.jpg logan lathe 21.jpg logan lathe 22.jpg logan lathe 23.jpg logan lathe 24.jpg logan lathe 25.JPG logan lathe 26.JPG

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you Dwayne. I greatly appreciate the extra effort. I really like how you color coordinated the knobs and handwheels. You have laid a foundation for my Logan. Again, excellent job.

So, how did you apply the paint?

Last edited:
Dwayne

Very impressive job you have done with your Logan. That job must have taken many hours to get looking like that.
It appears you even addressed the smallest details, and it shows. Very nice job.

Randy, I used spray paint that was a primer/paint mix, went on very well and seems to be pretty tough, got it at the local True Value Hardware. It was really a fun project, & I'm glad I did it because I know how it all goes together but I'm still lacking in a lot of it, adjusting, leveling & so on but have a good friend that lives close that is a knifemaker friend that is a retired machinist of 36 yrs that will help me quite a bit plus what I get from you guys. Hopefully I'll be able to do it all right, thanks for the kind comments Randy, I'm looking forward to seeing yours, You're Bridgeport is Beautiful!

Paul, I spent way too much time, I couldn't begin to tell you how many hours I've got in it but I've had it a 2 to 3 months. Thanks for the kind comments as well

What a Beautiful Job.! I just bought a 1920-H last weekend, gonna go and pick it up sat. It looks the same except for the tailstock. Mine still has the Original paint that's not in too bad of condition...

Terry:))

Re: Before & After pictures of Logan 1920-1 rebuild

Really nice job Dwayne, I'm right in the middle of doing the same to my 2555 Logan (12x24). I hope it turns out half as nice as yours.

Thanks guys, I'm getting ansy wanting to build stuff with it. Seems like every time I call the guy that is supposed get the 3 ph into the shop, he's getting married or going on a honeymoon or some trivial stuff like that:thinking: I didn't think it would take near this long but for the price I better just keep my mouth shut.

Dwayne

Absolutely pretty- beautiful job!!! Seriously enjoyable to look at!

Bernie

Back