Bought A Few Tools

Great for you, the that sucks for the rest of us.

Holy crap!

All the accessories in that load way out-does what I have collected over ~20 years. Wow!
I too am jealous but I am a big enough man to say well done; Congratulations!

and got the newly purchased stuff put in the garage.

Hold on...wait, You got room for all that too?
:agreed:

:you suck:

-brino

Man, I almost feel bad posting this. Almost.

Today when I was leaving work, one of my co-workers, Brad, waved me over to his car.

And handed me this.

20160115_202814.jpg

One of his friends is moving back to North Carolina, and was clearing out the garage. He told Brad to come haul off whatever he wanted, mostly woodworking tools. However, Brad knows I'm a hobby machinist, and his friend's dad was a machinist. This, and some other items were on a shelf. Brad's bringing the rest of it to me on Monday, not much stuff, but he left this in his car because it's fairly weighty. Brad fully understands that you never turn down free tools, and I was pleased as heck that he thought of me when he saw this and found out the guy's dad was a machinist. It's a bit crunky and needs some scotch-brite love, but it's been sitting on that shelf, wrapped in an oily rag, for years. And the price was right. Yeah. Free. I'm taking in a 12 pack of his favorite beer on Monday. It's in darn nice condition, and once cleaned up, will look nice in that Kennedy.

And now :you suck:even more. You are getting pretty well tooled up. :encourage: It's taken me years to acquire all the stuff that you got in the last week.

Man, I almost feel bad posting this. Almost.

Today when I was leaving work, one of my co-workers, Brad, waved me over to his car.

And handed me this.

View attachment 119433

One of his friends is moving back to North Carolina, and was clearing out the garage. He told Brad to come haul off whatever he wanted, mostly woodworking tools. However, Brad knows I'm a hobby machinist, and his friend's dad was a machinist. This, and some other items were on a shelf. Brad's bringing the rest of it to me on Monday, not much stuff, but he left this in his car because it's fairly weighty. Brad fully understands that you never turn down free tools, and I was pleased as heck that he thought of me when he saw this and found out the guy's dad was a machinist. It's a bit crunky and needs some scotch-brite love, but it's been sitting on that shelf, wrapped in an oily rag, for years. And the price was right. Yeah. Free. I'm taking in a 12 pack of his favorite beer on Monday. It's in darn nice condition, and once cleaned up, will look nice in that Kennedy.

If it would make you feel better you could send some of that stuff to me. :laughing: Just trying to help a fellow member out. :beer mugs:

OVER two grand, and you only got two Kan Twists???? I think you got took, big-time!

-NOT-
(note how green my text is). Great score!

I hope you step in a mud hole! Ha Ha! Congratulations!Muddy boots.JPG

Have you been doing any work with your Taig lately?

Chip

I have to agree with what has been stated above........You .............so ...............on.................My own thoughts are: NICE, NICE, NICE!

Back