Bridgeport DRO Scale recommendations

jagboy69

Former Member
One of you mods feel free to DUMP my account. I ask one question around here and get a bs smart ass answer. Next I get warned because of an ad blocker my privileges are revoked. I don't need this website and you don't need my money. Have a nice life, but I won't deal with advertisements for online whores and D pills.

Last edited:
Individual machines can vary slightly, but I think that will work. You can adjust mounting for the scale and reader to adjust for some differences.

Dang,your ways from the mill sorry for not being more helpful with your question.Catching them on sale is what convince me to pull the trigger.Good luck going to follow your post watch the progress

I think that 12x36x16 is just the movement range. Depending on the scales chosen, you might want to add a bit for mounting brackets.

The new type LCD heads that are now available are really nice IMO. I'd love to get one for mine, make it easier to see.
Ali-Express, Wilson was very helpful during my buying experience and several others around here.

Back