Building my last shop

I will do a new shop tour video soon. I need some machine time first. Boy have I missed it. I got both mills cleaned up and their vises trammed in today while the concrete guy did his thing.

I will do a new shop tour video soon. I need some machine time first. Boy have I missed it. I got both mills cleaned up and their vises trammed in today while the concrete guy did his thing.
Looking forward to the video, thanks for taking us along on the journey:applause 2:

Yep... This has been a great thread. Congrats

@NCjeeper Congratulations. The shop looks fantastic. You have had a pretty incredible and rough journey to get to this point. Enjoy making those chips. Looking forward to seeing some of your projects.

Just for my edification, what is this channel drain? Maybe I missed it in the images but could see what you were referring to.

Sometimes called a french drain? a trench, sometimes with a waterproof bottom filled with gravel.

Thanks everyone. Glad you enjoyed it. Papa the channel drain is set in the concrete to take the water out to the field and away from the front of the shop.
drain.jpg

Thanks for sharing this. I couldn't see it in the previous images.

Back