Cabin Fever Expo 2024, Is anyone going?

Eddyde

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Hi All,

Is anyone planing to attend the Cabin Fever Expo, in Lebanon PA, January, 12-13, 2024?

I went last year for the first time, it was very interesting, lots of cool stuff to see.
I want to go again and be better prepared to buy stuff this time. However, I'm on the fence as it is only 2 days after I return from a trip down south...

I will be there at least Friday and probably Saturday morning. I have a box of stuff for the Consignment Area, want to visit my favorite vendors, pick up a couple of LMS orders (significant savings on shipping) and meet with Village Press about articles.

I’m hoping to go this year.

Never heard of it until a couple years ago, but have been going to Bangor/Jacktown/Blue mountain for decades.

I'll be there by mid day Friday. Can't leave til Thursday and it's a two day trip from Georgia.

Yes , planning on it .

Not many responses here . I'll throw this out . Would anyone want to get a table or 2 for the consignment area for a few of us ?

Not many responses here . I'll throw this out . Would anyone want to get a table or 2 for the consignment area for a few of us ?
I'd be interested – didn't know you could "get a table: "is there a cost associated?

I di see that you can register Consignment items Thursday afternoon, so I was planning on doing that to beat the rush Friday morning.

CF Schedule.png

I'm really not sure , but I'm sure there is a price to sell . Let's look into it . :encourage:

This falls again the same weekend of a dance performance of a client of mine, so unfortunately will miss out again. I think it's been 10 years since I have been to it, hopefully next year!

Back