Cabin Fever Expo 2024, Is anyone going?

Consignment Area & Auction Is LIVE

Looks like I may not have anything to sell (have some nibbles on what little I have left). I’ll still be going Thursday afternoon to register and look over the auction stuff (auction is live, just need to register to view on line; they also have an app), and I’ll take a look at the new layout and post a suggested table location.

I need a few days out and can stop by Bass Pro while up there . I have to run the truck also , the batteries were DOA earlier today . Charged and ready to roll at this point . Can you walk around and get the jist of things on Thursday ?

I need a few days out and can stop by Bass Pro while up there . I have to run the truck also , the batteries were DOA earlier today . Charged and ready to roll at this point . Can you walk around and get the jist of things on Thursday ?
That’s my plan.

You coming up Friday?

You coming up Friday?
I can come up whenever now being retired . Chesters Chicken and Arby's is enroute . :encourage: Is Thursday a good day to brouse?

I can come up whenever now being retired . Chesters Chicken and Arby's is enroute . :encourage: Is Thursday a good day to brouse?
Don’t know: this is the first time I’ll be going there Thursday. I think you could browse the auction Thursday before, but this is the first year you can drop off Consignment stuff early. I also see it as a way to avoid the Friday morning crush. Since I’ve already paid for my LMS stuff, I may also be able to collect that, too.

I think you could browse the auction Thursday before, but this is the first year you can drop off Consignment stuff early.
Well that sounds good . I wouldn't know what to bring for the consignment section . Maybe tow the entire house up there ? :grin: Plenty of vises here , old drill press ,grinders , arbor presses , height gages , surface plates etc etc etc . :dunno:

Has anyone come up with a way to identify each other?

Have tried connecting with folks at past Expo's, but other than some one-on-one connections with local folks I know (and even these were like finding Waldo), it's a cluster: booths move, the layout itself is changing for this year so the Consignment Area is no longer where it was, people get tied up so don't arrive at "pre-determined" times, etc.

At this point, I will be there Thursday afternoon (3-ish to 5) and Friday (9-ish to 2 [at the latest]): just look for an incredibly handsome, intelligent guy, young for his age – I'm sure you'll find me.

Back