[How-To] Can this be printed?

They must be at your winter home, and not in PNW Washington... ;-)

GsT
Yea, now that I think about it, a couple years worth of sunshine in Bellingham would take about 600 years.

We get about 30-60 days of sunshine per year. But when the rain comes, it doesn't stop for about 9 months.

Ken226,
I would like to thank you again for the file. I received my X1C printer friday and it was the second thing i printed.

Currently learning how to do multiple colors.
Joe

Attachments

• 427 emblem.jpg
    427 emblem.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 41
Ken226,
I would like to thank you again for the file. I received my X1C printer friday and it was the second thing i printed.

Currently learning how to do multiple colors.
Joe

Your welcome.

I did a couple YouTube searches on multicolor prints with the x1c.

It looks like a very capable machine, and there appears to be plenty of how to videos.

Multi color and material is a game changer. I recently picked up an X1C and it's insane. Supports dropping off without damage and super easy, is so worth it. Just because, I made some Christmas decor with it. There are a TON of models on there that make use of the AMS and include color setup so all you really need to do is let it know which color is linked to which slot in the AMS.

For those that like printing organizers, search for "HSW" models. Honeycomb Storage Wall. It's a system that uses interlocking hexagons to link everything up and has a ton of options. I'm printing some now for this: https://www.printables.com/model/564394-x3d-v3-riser-bambu-lab-x1p1-ams-stand ... Now I can hang things off that hex wall like the removal spatulas and such.

Back