chip cover for screw behind RF30 table

bloomingtonmike

Active User
Registered
That ?tar paperish? cover behind my table that attaches to thr column and table is tore up. Should I buy the factory one or is there a common DIY solution to this? I am considering tar paper but was not sure what to use?

Mikie

leather works great. . . find an old leather jacket at a rummage sale. . . cut it up, have the wife sew it as required to get the size needed and punch a few holes to bolt it on. . .

- - - Updated - - -

leather works great. . . find an old leather jacket at a rummage sale. . . cut it up, have the wife sew it as required to get the size needed and punch a few holes to bolt it on. . .or a road kill deer. . .(not really) but you can buy complete tanned deer hides for as little a $30 bucks and end up with lots of extra. . .

A cheap auto floor mat may work for you. I used a larger SUV cargo mat on my B-port just trim to fit, only $12

I found "accordion" way covers somewhere - while ago- I will try to find them and see where I got them

Bernie

Most of the grizzly mills have the way covers on them just find one the right size as your mill and order from them..

Treadmill walking belts make good way covers. Do a little curbside shopping and take moire than just the motor and controller.

I bought rubber gasket material of the appropriate thickness from Orchard Supply Hardware. Been a few years ago but as I recall it was cheap. Other hardware or industrial supply stores should carry similar material.

A cheap auto floor mat may work for you. I used a larger SUV cargo mat on my B-port just trim to fit, only $12

Trying this. Found some rear mats for $2.50 that look to be sized perfect (Farm and Fleet) and they are pretty flexable - should work great!

If you want something a little heavier or stiffer, two options there. Truck mud flaps, sometimes FOR (found on road), and if you can find a supplier of conveyor belting, there is a plethora of choices there. I have bought some from some outfit in Shreveport. Can't recall the name.

Back