Christmas list?

Gift certificate to Ronnie's Beverage Outlet works for me ! :grin: At least it will get used thru out the year . :drink:So , JK . I go thru this every year . I have about 10 Gift cards from Cabelas from Christmas and Birthdays over the years , and truth of the matter is , I don't need anything . I told the son we'll go up to Hamburg Pa. and he can buy something with them as he's into guns and crap . I can't shoot any longer but I still enjoy being involved .

/\/\/\/\ I did see an AR style .410 semi-auto shotgun that looked nice come to think of it . Probably can't find the ammo these days though . :rolleyes:

I usually give my wife and kids a list with specific item numbers and where to buy it, it took most of our 21 year marriage for my wife to buy me tools, she hates shopping for them. I usually add something I would like to have, but don’t have an immediate need. She did get me a Mitutoyo indicator one year, it was on my list, but surprised me she actually bought it. Another good item was a blue tooth speaker to play music while I am working in the shop. Another good idea would be Machinery’s Handbook if you don’t have one already.

Christmas this year will be different, my wife is in China visiting her mother, her mother fell and broke her arm, so instead of coming home this weekend, is staying until the beginning of January. I’ll take the opportunity to buy my own birthday and Christmas presents this year, I think this is a good year to be generous and blow the budget lol.

Quality drill bits. Easy to buy the cheap ones when starting out not knowing the difference.

Back