Coffee cup shelf

Would be lost without black and strong in the morning. One of those things I don't mind spending on the good stuff. Nice job on the stainless. Cheers, Mike

Do you remember when the Coca Cola Gift was going around? Download for a free gift. It was just a harmless script, it put an icon on your desktop that said something like "Thank you for being a great customer, click here to get a free cup holder". When you click it, it opened the CD tray.
It may have been when I was working in the Far East on computers. Or not, that was before the internet. It probably accounts for the "joke" being passed around. Or maybe the joke generated the Coke easter egg. I never saw the advert.

Nice fix.

I, unfortunately, can no longer drink coffee.

High blood pressure + caffeine = bad….

@savarin Well done. I too would be lost without my morning coffee. Coffee with an extra shot of espresso. You'd think the Jura's would have more metal in them, but there's precious little of it to be found.

I like a sprink of cinnamon on my cappucino. I just bought some Anthony's Ceylon cinnamon to replace the cheap-o Cassis stuff I been using
Wow, what a difference! Bunch of flavor notes I never noticed before
Spoiled now, can't go back

I make a second pot after my wife goes to work.
That way I get an extra big mug full, plus a big travel mug and a thermos* full!

Brian

*shout out to Stanley for their awesome support!
I had a 10+ year old thermos with the lid seal starting to wear out.
I contacted them for a replacement seal..... no longer supported.......

So they sent me a new free thermos!
Wow! unexpected customer support!

Last edited:
My morning coffee is 4 full strength 50ml shots, 25 grams salted butter, 50ml full cream topped up with the foamed milk.
Yum.

Hi Brino, that kind of customer support is sadly a huge rarity in todays greedy world, I have a 6 month old Hoover carpet shampoo/cleaner.
It works very well and in general I'm very happy with it, but, they screwed the water containers together with fasteners that corrode wtf!
another 20 cents for marine grade fasteners is too much today.
The "We will reply to your email within 2 working days" is also a farce, its been 8 days without an acknowledgement so far.

Back