Coors wisdom for the day

That is special
I was about 8 years old. I was helping my grand dad with yard work. It was in July and very hot.
He poured me an 8 oz. Glass of ice cold Coors. I’ve been drinking it now for 40+ years.

I would never do that to my grandchildren

That's actually a new bottle of the "stubbie" size- new bottle with venerable old wise sayings

Nice! I was a brewer at Miller Brewing Co, then MillerCoors LLC, until InBev - SAB buyout caused MBC to be spun off. A shame that MBC is just a brand now, along with so many others... 1st brew, from 1978, and last brew 2016... (it was a good run!)

Attachments

• Miller last brew.jpg
    Miller last brew.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 15
I’m a fan of both Banquet Beer and High Life (my dads beer when I was young).

I'm a hefeweizen fan, but a Coors is nice too. Used to love Hamms- great fishing beer

Nice! I was a brewer at Miller Brewing Co, then MillerCoors LLC, until InBev - SAB buyout caused MBC to be spun off. A shame that MBC is just a brand now, along with so many others... 1st brew, from 1978, and last brew 2016... (it was a good run!)
In 1985 I did a college internship at this manufacturing facility. I was assigned to shipping and receiving. My boss was an older guy and loved Miller High Life in the can. I asked him one night after our shift why only cans and no bottles. He said "I aint nursing no bottle."

Back