Custom build of a crankshaft trueing stand

I've done a few Harley crank assemblies over the years, but far enough apart in time that I pretty much have to relearn the process each time. You've
done a really nice job on your rig. Mike

This link to my restoration of my 1914 Humberette engine may help you. I must say I found it very difficult too, trying to get my head around the problem. You will need to search flywheel or crank to find the correct pages. Good luck. Mike

I've done a few Harley crank assemblies over the years, but far enough apart in time that I pretty much have to relearn the process each time. You've
done a really nice job on your rig. Mike

I am awe struck by the people who actually put together Kawasaki Z900 roller cranks. I have just two cylinders, imagine four cylinders.
But I assure myself it is not impossible, just takes time and lots of attention to detail.
Well lets hope I'm right for once.

Mal

This link to my restoration of my 1914 Humberette engine may help you. I must say I found it very difficult too, trying to get my head around the problem. You will need to search flywheel or crank to find the correct pages. Good luck. Mike

Ahhh Mike

You make my project look like child's play. You are quite encouraging.
I have started reading through your posts, straightening doors, chopping up trees etc.
Thank you ever so much for sharing the post I never would have found it otherwise.

Regards

Mal

well the project has moved to the next phase.
Understanding how the crank articulates before I start bashing the hell out of a nearly perfect crank, that just needs a tweak.

Here is my crank model. Still needs conrods.

Mal
MAL_0973.jpg

Back