Degreaser help needed it burns

Braeden P

Registered
Registered
So I was using some degreaser and wearing gloves and some splashed in so I took them off immediately and wasted my hands and not the skin right by the sides of my fingernails burns what should I do to make it go away.

Hi Braeden,

First is to scrub under running water to make sure you got all the chemical off. Even 5-10 minutes is NOT too much!

I hope you had eye protection on!

-brino

....after that I'd look for any lotion that your mother/sister/aunt has on hand....... preferably something with a natural base (lanolin) and not too heavy on the other crap (perfumes, etc.)

-brino

Hi Braeden,

First is to scrub under running water to make sure you got all the chemical off. Even 5-10 minutes is NOT too much!

I hope you had eye protection on!

-brino
I’ve already tried that just hurts the whole time but way worse.

....after that I'd look for any lotion that your mother/sister/aunt has on hand....... preferably something with a natural base (lanolin) and not too heavy on the other crap (perfumes, etc.)

-brino
Ok will do

POR 15

-brino
Just tried that just made it hurt worse everything I try makes it hurt.

Keep rinsing. Or wipe with a rag. Back of the bottle might have instructions too.

Back