Degreaser help needed it burns

Wow some websites say to put on vinegar others say not to some say to put on hydrochoric acid OUCH I will just see what happen to it

Hydrochloric acid can burn you by itself so I would not go there. Vinegar is a weaker acid and will not hurt your skin. I really would use that even if it hurts a little.
Everyone should remember that strong bases are more dangerous than acids. They penetrate skin more easily and can cause deeper damage.

Robert

Hydrochloric acid can burn you by itself so I would not go there. Vinegar is a weaker acid and will not hurt your skin. I really would use that even if it hurts a little.
Everyone should remember that strong bases are more dangerous than acids. They penetrate skin more easily and can cause deeper damage.

Robert
Yeah hydrochloric acid would hurt I put more on and no different other than that it hurts more guess it is burned to deep to stop.

I was using it at full strength my hand was soaked I was wearing a respirator p100 my dad said that it is just a little chemical burn and that I will be ok but that is what expected and I won’t be at any doctor soon my mom said just wash it off I’m going to try vinegar.
Your Dad and Mom sounds like a smart people.........

It only hurts the right amount that it is annoying but not so bad it really hurts so I’m fine
:)

Well, if your not going to seek medical help and you can't stand the pain, take a couple of tylenol (I specifically said tylenol) and put it in ice water for as long as you can stand it. You will thank me tomorrow.

Back