Delusional Seller- I'm Laughing So Hard, That I'm Crying Here....

Mike, a 60% drop in price is pretty significant. With another 60%, the seller should be getting in the ballpark.

Instead of selling you this $500 lathe for $5000, I'll let it go for a mere $2000. You're saving $3000! Such a deal! No, no, you don't have to thank me.

Tom

Did you see the 24 x 36 surface plate for $600 also in Cottonwood? No certs or other information in the ad. A bit high for unknown quality.

Tom S.

The ad says no reasonable offer refused. I wonder if he would consider me giving him $10 to keep them himself as reasonable?

Tom

The ad says no reasonable offer refused. I wonder if he would consider me giving him $10 to keep them himself as reasonable?

Tom

Define reasonable. I'm certain that this seller doesn't have a clue.

Tom S.

That is very interesting to hear: Silicon Valley is a better place to get used machines than Northern California or Oregon. It sort of agrees with some of my friends who are relocating to a slower paced life/retirement. One fellow tells me that he avoids Craigslist, and instead takes his chances at the auctions. He has to be very decisive and fast moving. On the other hand, it seems that the life quality there is better in other ways. Any good choices up there for retirement?

Unfortunately the Bay Area housing prices are stupid over inflated, someone can sell a shack here and buy a mansion in other states and live off the remaining funds. That's "one "reason a lot of states don't like California folks moving in , they overinflate housing prices so young people just starting out can't afford to own homes in there own hometown and stay by family. But yes some manual machine tools are reasonable here that's about it.

Back