DIY kit for a couple of BXA tool holders - free!

gr8legs

Active User
Rest In Peace
Well yes, the title is a bit misleading.

As part of another project I needed about 7 feet of 1.5 x 3.5" CRS that only comes in 12 foot sticks - so I have some left over that I will probably never need / use.

About the right size as raw material to make some of the smaller BXA size tool holders - I'll have enough left over to last the rest of my natural life and then some so willing to share with other HSMs.

I'd be happy to chop off~ 8.5" pieces for anybody here who wants one if you'll pay the USPS small flat rate Priority box rate of $8.30 to get it to you.

PM me here to arrange. I'll have several available - first come first serve. (Tool holders shown for reference only, not included :)

DIY_BXA_1.jpg DIY_BXA_2.jpg DIY_BXA_3.jpg

Stu

I'd go for that! Thanks, PM incoming

Lee

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I think you could ship more (longer and/or quantity) material for a little less postage by using Priority Mail Legal Flat Rate Envelopes (15" x 9-1/2").
Just sandwich the material between two pieces of scrap cardboard and bind with stretch wrap or tape. Binding securely is the key.

Thank you very much for thinking of others.

I would love a piece, as I need a bunch more holders soon.

Send me your preferred method of payment and I will get it off to you right away.

PM sent.

I assume from the title that you are planning on making some more tool holders?

Very thoughtful of you to do this!
I'd like a piece as well.
PM coming.

Thanks much !!
Dan

Me too. Hope you have some left. PM on the way.

Thanks.

I’m a little late to the party but if you have any left I’ll take one also.
Thanks for your generosity
Jeff

OK, I think it is all spoken for if everyone who has so far contacted me follows through, so watch your message threads.

Back