DIY kit for a couple of BXA tool holders - free!

Please note: We are in Silverton Oregon and have just received a "Be Prepared to Evacuate" notice from our local authorities.

Forest fire about 20 miles away but hot weather, strong winds and no rain in the forecast so shipping of metal may be delayed.

Stay tuned

Stu

Dont worry about our metal, If it is time to bug out the metal is irrelevant compared to your safety.

Hope the fire misses you. Be safe.

Yikes. Hope you are clear. It feels like half of Utah is on fire as well. We're getting into cooler weather, so hopefully they are able to get things under control soon.

Best wishes for your safety, Stu!

Agree, safety first!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I assume from the title that you are planning on making some more tool holders?
Nope, I got the material to extend the lift arms on the rolling jack for the car lift so I could get to the correct lift points on an old GMC motorhome I'm getting back in shape.

The 'snow' in the photo is ash from the wildfires about 20 miles away now ~ The wind has died down so I think we're going to be OK but things change very quickly. And the sky and air is browner than shown. Ugly indeed.

Stu
ExtensionArms_1.jpg ExtensionArms_2.jpg

Nope, I got the material to extend the lift arms on the rolling jack for the car lift so I could get to the correct lift points on an old GMC motorhome I'm getting back in shape.

The 'snow' in the photo is ash from the wildfires about 20 miles away now ~ The wind has died down so I think we're going to be OK but things change very quickly. And the sky and air is browner than shown. Ugly indeed.

Stu
View attachment 336440 View attachment 336441
I hope that fire subsides quickly! Thanks f being so kind.

Back