Do you know what tomorrow is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would seem it is being used improperly for sure. What I see happening here is against Forum Policy. This is a warning, it will be locked if it keeps going in this direction.

"Billy G"

Last edited by a moderator:
This particular section of the forum is set aside for those who have no problem with religion. Visiting it is completely voluntary. It is not set aside for proselytizing any more than religion bashing.

Being religious is certainly not criteria for being a member here at Hobby-Machinist, nor will it ever be. But at the same time, those who are are certainly not forbidden to express their faith. My discussion was primarily of historical interest, not designed to influence a believe in anything. If you understood it that way, you are mistaken. Since you mentioned almost becoming a minister, then surely you, at one time at least, were familiar with the prophecies found in the Bible that disagree with your statement about world peace. As remote as it does seem at this point in time, the future is not in man's hands, thankfully, according to what God has had written for us. I must assume then, that you no longer believe what the Bible has to say about mankind's future. I'm sorry to hear that. What is tells us is very bright, actually.

But you do make a valid point. At the risk of sounding as though I am contradicting myself, it is true that by far the majority of those "Clubs" you refer to are a definite contributing factor to the lack of world peace, but that is man's own fault, nothing to blame God for. And it is something that will be fixed in due time.

You know, this is why most forums not dedicated to religious discussions don't allow it. I started this thread as some simple background information that some might have been unaware of, and appreciate learning. It has changed now from that to something that we will not allow here. I do appreciate the comments from those who showed an interest in the topic, but as of now, the topic is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back