Don't Know Where To Post This?

B ump to top. OK guys and gals, tell "Toolroom" why.

"Billy G"

The reasons:

1- the STAFF. They keep this place GREAT. They are wonderful. They are HELPFUL, POSITIVE and CARING.
A word about the Admin Tony Wells. He runs this place with the values he believes in and was taught.
He makes sure people treat each other the way they want to be treated.

2-the MEMBERS. You guys are wonderful. You help one another and are courteous in doing it. That is why.

3-No one here is interested in making a BUCK. We're all volunteers. We do this for love, not money. No one makes a dime. We're non-profit.
We're not here to sell you anything. We're not here to get rich from advertising.

4- RESPECT. We respect one another. We don't feel we need to be macho or tough in order to teach each other or help each other.
We just help out the best we can.

That's about it.

It's a well organized and run forum. There are pro machinists here, hobbyists, complete newbys and everything in between. All get treated as though they are friends. It's more of people helping others and being inspired by the talents of the others.
The collective experience of the pro's and the almost pros is hundreds of years worth. They are willing to help and teach anyone without ridicule. We are not asked to check our pride at the door to ask a simple question. I check in here multiple times a day as time permits to see what I can learn. If I ask a question I won't be belittled by snobs. Great bunch of guys and gals here. Proud to be a member.
Roy

Back