Easy project for my sand blasting cabnet

I saw a video recently where a guy made a bicycle out of cardboard. It was amazing. I've since been trying to think of a use for the stack of cardboard boxes in my garage. I think they would make a viable sandblasting cabinet. However I think I would need to line the inside with something more substantial. I don't have a sandblaster to experiment with different foils and epoxies. And idea what would make a good liner?

i have used gorilla tap for blocking off stuff that i blast. itss fairly cheap and just enuf cushion to deflect some of beads that are blasted right directly at the stuff. . . . just a thought. i find that i hardly ever if at all, blast against the walls of my table top blaster, just the peice and the gloved hand im holding the pc. with. . . .

Depending on the size of things you want to blast you could use a 55gal barrel. Put it up on a stand cut arm holes and put a door on it. I think the plastic ones would hold up great. I also saw someone make a paint spray cabinet out of an old clothes dryer shell. You could probably find one for free or really cheap.

Jeff

Back