Ebay-Spin Indexer for only $349??

Janderso

Jeff Anderson
H-M Platinum Supporter
I'm not sure why this piece of junk, no-name spin indexer is priced so high.
Am I missing something?
It says-Vintage.
Does that make it valuable???
:) :) :)

I mean heck. Here is a Yuasa for $149.

Maybe if it was a Starrett . Vintage ? :grin: We are all vintage but if you need one , $100 will get you one from the now retired guy in the house . And if not , I'll put it on the bay for $599 being it's older than vintage and comes complete with @darkzero s barn dust . ;)

So what is a good one to pick up? One day I will need to buy one. Also, a rotary table. On my list of things!!!

If they spin and they lock they all are fine . These are not like the Hardinge indexers either . A small pin locks the position .

Maybe if it was a Starrett . Vintage ? :grin: We are all vintage but if you need one , $100 will get you one from the now retired guy in the house . And if not , I'll put it on the bay for $599 being it's older than vintage and comes complete with @darkzero s barn dust . ;)

Paypal?

I picked up a used Yusa a few years ago for the same price this guy is asking for shipping. It even smell in a felt lined wood awe with a few Hardinge 5C collets. Shars has new ones for $61.95

Probably the same reason this lathe has been listed since I got my Sebastian (last year?). I assume people have room to store them and believe there are stupid people with lots of money walking around.

If that one sells for that price mine is getting listed for sale too!

Back