Ebay-Spin Indexer for only $349??

Probably the same reason this lathe has been listed since I got my Sebastian (last year?). I assume people have room to store them and believe there are stupid people with lots of money walking around.

Yeah, you can't fix stupid.

Vintage stuff is worth more if it's still got the cracked bondo on it. :cool: Apparently it costs twice as much to ship it that way as well.

I've got a Jeep that I've got to get rid of. NADA says it's worth twelve, tops. I'd be glad to take twenty five for it. It's the cheap chitty Laredo version, you know, the one that doesn't have proper four wheel drive, that all the used car dealers have been marking at twenty five for the last three years, just to see if somebody might make a mistake and pay the same as the rest of the Grand Cherokee family is going for...

I picked up a used Yusa a few years ago for the same price this guy is asking for shipping. It even smell in a felt lined wood awe with a few Hardinge 5C collets. Shars has new ones for $61.95
I can’t believe what spell check is doing to my posts. It changed the word “came” to smell, and the word “box” to awe.

Back