Electrical motor for a meat grinder

This is the whole unit.

Attachments

• A9E17671-55B3-4233-B2D6-6C8994CB2B93.png
    A9E17671-55B3-4233-B2D6-6C8994CB2B93.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 7
This Sunday i am going to pick up the grinder equipment and any extras i have. You said you have a matched blade and plate possibly @Ulma Doctor? If it will fit our equipment then we are interested in a set just to get started so we have something that works from the start while we get the other stuff sorted. If you can donate anything for the cause that would be amazing if not let me know what the price would be and we can go from there.

This Sunday i am going to pick up the grinder equipment and any extras i have. You said you have a matched blade and plate possibly @Ulma Doctor? If it will fit our equipment then we are interested in a set just to get started so we have something that works from the start while we get the other stuff sorted. If you can donate anything for the cause that would be amazing if not let me know what the price would be and we can go from there.
if you could verify the measurement on the OD of the round part of the plate, i'm sure i got something to help out

it appears to be a #22 trade number (3-3/16" OD on cylindrical portion of the grinder plate)

Back