falling block designs

Thanks alphawolf45 , thats exactly the sort of thing i am after, it seems to be a relatively simple rifle the guy in the link made.

I have a set of prints for a Wesley Richards Farquharson. Specifically it is for the .360 No. 2, that has the walls widened .050" to adapt it to cartridges up to .450 x 3.25 straight. They were done by Leonard Bull & Gordon Robertson. Leonard is a former Holland & Holland gunsmith and an instructor at the gun smithing school at TSJC. Gordon was one of his students at TSJC. You might try contacting Gordon , as I believe Leonard has passed, in Trinidad Colorado. The prints are copyrighted and only allow for the "building of one action for personal use". The only things missing from the prints are the barrel, butt stock & fore end, which are only important if you are trying to make a historically accurate reproduction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks pcross, are they the prints that were supposed to be used with the kwk receiver castings ?

These prints are from raw stock, and include spring gauges and others specialty tools needed to complete the action. I also have a lost wax mold for a Webley & Scott, but do not have the prints for rest of the rifle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Back