Favorite Online Fastener Resource

BoltDepot.com

You can buy one or a thousand. Low shipping rates and quality fasteners.
Great customer service too!

I have used both McMaster-Carr and Bolt Depot, and both are very good.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Albany was a new one for me and had what I was looking for with the best overall priceing.

I use these guys: http://www.krsupply.com/

They have about anything I have wanted, and they will source whatever they can. You can buy any quantity, and the prices are very cheap. Shipping is free at $50.
I keep common bolts in stock. When I need something special, I just replenish my bolt stock to meet the %50. They ship fast. Small company, nice people.

Over the yrs I have purchase mostly 316 Stainless steel fasteners from McMaster-Carr along with all kinds of other things like brake shoe liner,electrical fittings for SO cord to do all my projects.They have always been cheaper on all items compared to the local hardware store.Order on a Monday,you will have it on Wednesday.I always have items in the shopping cart,as I discover what I need I just add it to my cart.If you wonder what you order 3 mos ago there is a section of you past orders that has come in handy for me so that I can order they same thing.Website is very easy to navigate from one section to the other.And there is also a detail drawing of the fastener so that you can see every measurement.Example:

bolt.gif

Last edited:
mcmaster comes next day or ace if i need it now...

Been using McMaster as I get next day on regular shipping. I like a few others mentioned and will try them as well.

Merry Christmas.

Back