Finally getting some warmer weather

Billh50

RIP 2018
Rest In Peace
Since it will be hitting 60 tomorrow, I got down into the basement and started cutting a base for the new mill/drill. Also have 34_40 coming over to give him his little Atlas mill this Saturday. So getting out into the garage today to get it ready to go. Also checking a couple dimensions of the cabinet for the mill so I can finish the base needed for the mill. Plan on wiring up for the mill this weekend and hoping to get the mill on the cabinet.
I know I can't do too much at a time because of health. But maybe with a few rest stops here and there I can get most of it done this weekend.

You can get a lot done a little at a time.glad to hear ur getting at it

Have fun and enjoy it! (.....but don't over do it)
-brino

I know I can't do too much at a time because of health. But maybe with a few rest stops here and there I can get most of it done this weekend.
Go for it, I'm sure you know the limits and when to stop ,hope the good weather helps to lift up your spirit.we've been waiting for some sunshine for days now.

We are fed up with the cold over here as well, This feels a long winter , I noticed this morning the frost was on everything, Every year we get late frosts and my poor Lilac bush gets frost burned, What the damn is the point? I am certain the weather patterns of the world are altering.

Little over 81 here today...hope it stays around for awhile

We got up into the 70's today. Felt good on the ol' bones. Took the Jeep® out for a run to the post office.
Got home and worked on a project for my Better-Half, then, like a dog with a bone I decided to install a proper power cut-off switch on the lathe, which took me until 2am... But I can finally cross that off the list.

And then tomorrow/today we're dropping back down into the 50's.

Back