Finally in place here in California,

I just finished watching Abom's scraping videos.
Closing shot was him on the Gulf beach holding his certificate from @Richard King 2 .
We were down in the same area in October. :cry:. :cool 2:

I'm going to go down in the basement now and see if the fans are drying things out whilst plotting some way of getting 30,000lbs of snow delivered to youse guyz - COD of course.
It'll be liquified by delivery, but it's the thought that counts. :grin:

When my Grandmother moved to Va. whatever weather we had here, would be the pineapple express there in one week.

Yeah, that's what it's supposed to be in Elk Rapids. I lived it for 10 years and it does make one hearty....

3 degrees on Friday night! That would put my nards up in my chest! Be safe, Dave.

Oh , I'm not up there now . I more than learned my lesson last November . I left Md for my 6 day trip up to the property with the dogs to find 6 degrees and 40mph winds . Over a foot of snow on the ground , no heat in the trailer . I lasted 5 hours . Packed my **** and blew that joint ! :eek 2:
April - Halloween only now , unless we stay at the lodge . It is beautiful up there and the locals love it …………………...but dang , it's friggin COLD !

Welcome, I'm sure you are enjoying the 70 degree weather. :grin:

Nice area you've got there, one of my favorite drives is the 1 from Half Moon Bay to Monterey.

Santa Cruz is a great place to live. Had a girlfriend that lived there. The weather here is worth most of the B.S. Welcome back Mathew I'll look you up when I'm in town.

Back