Free Manuals

When I clicked the link my ESET anti virus program announced a Trojan and terminated the connection FWIW. :(

Must be your software i have one of the best and it shuts down a lot of sites but not this one.

Paul

Must be your software i have one of the best and it shuts down a lot of sites but not this one.

Paul

I'm getting notice that the link is an "Attack Page" and will load bad stuff on my computer.

Walt

Chrome reports that there is malware on that site. Hopefully the guy cleans it up.

Google also reports this sight as serving malicious software. Last visited by google on 8-29-2013 and still infected.
Jimmy

I got a virus as well from this site Mcaffee caught it

The software I have I got through my Bank and it is the best around, I've been using it for 3 years because I pay all my bills on line and I've never had any trouble.

Paul

I just down loaded a manual yesterday and I scanned it and nothing showed up. I'll continue to use it when I need one.

Here's what I found when doing diagnostics on that page:

[h=2]Safe Browsing[/h][h=3]Diagnostic page for stevespages.com[/h]What is the current listing status for stevespages.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 15 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-08-29, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-08-29.This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS30447 (INFB2-AS).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, stevespages.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
Next steps:

It looks like there are a few malicious links on there. Probably not the fault of the site's owner. Be careful guys.

-Ron

Back