Free Manuals

My Chrome Says:

The Website Ahead Contains Malware!

Kapersky also flagged it as troublesome. Couldn't get in and not dying to try it again. Hackers often like to target free stuff places because of the masses that go in.

Here's what I found when doing diagnostics on that page:

It looks like there are a few malicious links on there. Probably not the fault of the site's owner. Be careful guys.

-Ron

I googled all that my self, But I'll just take my chances. as far as hackers there not going to mess with a little guy like me. In my years on the internet I've met a few and the most of them are really nice.

Paul

If one of you guys need a manual pm me and I'll check and see if it is there,I'll down load it run a scan and email it to you. However not 10 people at a time

have used Steves Pages numerous times to down load reloading information as well as manuals have never had any issues so far.

I've been there and didn't catch anything. Oh wait-different thing. Anyway, never did show a warning there. I even sent HIM one! Mike.

Decided to go back to the Stevespages site to send it to my son. Now I can't load the site at all! When I first read this thread, my Avast antivirue popped up that it had blocked a trojan. Son has Avast also, so wasn't worried. Today I get "page not found..." errors. What's up?

Chuck

Decided to go back to the Stevespages site to send it to my son. Now I can't load the site at all! When I first read this thread, my Avast antivirue popped up that it had blocked a trojan. Son has Avast also, so wasn't worried. Today I get "page not found..." errors. What's up?

Chuck

Chuck
And it is working, But I did get a trogen frist time that has happened. Owell thats life.

Paul

Back