Fusion 360 for beginners Series

I attributed the difference due to user interface, but when I couldn’t pull out the boss, well I attributed it to something more.....

Ok.....struggling a bit with Lars and the second video where he tells you to push/pull the plastic electric box to create that boss off the side. I am with him right up until he pulls it out. I end up with something that looks like a section view, at any rate it doesn’t pull that circle out to get the boss......help?
can you link the video?" that way I know what steps he's using.

I have a YouTube account. I’ll test the live stream this week with my son and see how it works.

For the live stream...

I imagine that we could do the following:

1) I can show people how to model parts...

2) How to create an assembly...

3) How to create a drawing...

Take requests and experiment????

Right off the bat my user interface is changed slightly, but enough for a new person to question did they do something wrong.

I have a YouTube account. I’ll test the live stream this week with my son and see how it works.

For the live stream...

I imagine that we could do the following:

1) I can show people how to model parts...

2) How to create an assembly...

3) How to create a drawing...

Take requests and experiment????
How about just being able to get through Lars videos? Very frustrating when I can’t get the push/pull to work like he did. I did try putting a negative number in and it shot a hole back through the side of the housing, but when I put a positive number in it looks like a section across the face......

I will start over with a fresh drawing as I might have done something when I did the section to see inside the housing and I might have set a series of problems from there.......

I will start over with a fresh drawing as I might have done something when I did the section to see inside the housing and I might have set a series of problems from there.......
Delete the section from the history.

Delete the section from the history.
Well, let’s say that I tried that....hence why I wanted to start over......I figure eventually the light will go on and someone will be home in my head!

I'll see what I can do tomorrow. Me and the missus are sick as dogs so no promises. :)

Back