Ga Group

I'm in snellville well my shop is. Where is this metal place you speak of? Metal supermarkets is ungodly expensive I had to pay $60 for a 2" al 6061 round a foot long.

If you are familiar with I-85 just north of 285... this is about half a mile behind the big QT truckstop.
It is a mom/pop kind of place, friendly and easy to deal with.

John,
On the splash page click on" site moderator" You will get a drop box that says "Invite" add a name a click enter.
****************Just Saying*********Good Luck With Your New Group********G*******

Lanagos
I made a mistake, Metals Supermarket is on Pleasantdale Road just north of I-85, exit is between Jimmy Carter and the I-285. I thought you knew where it was when you mentioned the high price.

Well I live on the other side of town. I bought from the metal supermarket location in Marietta.

Next time I'm in the one on Pleasantdale Rd. I'll shoot a photo of the drop room price sheet. They recently streamlined adding several types into one price. Of course the prices went up. $60 for a 2" x 12" chunk of aluminum is way too high.

I know it's way to high but when you need something you need it. Ill go there next time.
Question so they have tool steel?

??? you can call and ask what they carry, don't think they can tell you what is in the drop room because it changes daily...
six seven eight
four two one

I'd like to join this group. I live in the Marietta area (NW Atlanta).

Well I'm asking about the other location when I went to the Marietta location they said they don't have tool steel.

Well I'm asking about the other location when I went to the Marietta location they said they don't have tool steel.

Would you mind posting the address and phone number of the Marietta location...
If I am on that side of town with a call... might stop in and look at their drop room... never know what you will find.
THX

Back