Resolved Gone for a couple weeks and WOW

I would say, while I was at first a little perturbed about the ads, the membership is worth it. It not only gets rid of ads, but offers a greater array of content. I obviously have no personal reason to push you towards the membership, but I do think it's worth it. Fwiw This forum has given me so much, it's hard to put a price on it. I'm sure I got the better deal! Lol

Upvote 0
Quick question about this subject.....I attempted to join the membership and it has P.P. as the form of payment and I don't have or want a P.P. account, is anyway around this please?
Thanks

Upvote 0
I would say, while I was at first a little perturbed about the ads, the membership is worth it. It not only gets rid of ads, but offers a greater array of content. I obviously have no personal reason to push you towards the membership, but I do think it's worth it. Fwiw This forum has given me so much, it's hard to put a price on it. I'm sure I got the better deal! Lol
I agree . For the cost of a few coffees these days ! :encourage:
Quick question about this subject.....I attempted to join the membership and it has P.P. as the form of payment and I don't have or want a P.P. account, is anyway around this please?
Thanks
Maybe send a PM to Bryan ? ( @vtcnc ) . I'm having a hard time finding the info. regarding what forms of payment H-M accepts but I'm sure it would be welcomed . :)

Upvote 0
Sorry PayPal only. I know that there is great hesitation in succumbing to the internet and the fear of what could happen.

My personal experience with PayPal is that over the 20-ish years of using it, I’ve never had an issue with security.

We used to accept checks but that has proven to be unreliable and fraught with delays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
I have not noticed the ads. I am a member, but over half the time, I am not logged in. I close my browser everyday or sometimes more often. I dislike the way the search engines are tracking me. I recently searched for gears and by the end of the day I was getting all these popup ads for gears. A onetime membership fee of what, a hundred bucks and you are done. Compare that to 7-8 months of Netflix.
if you don't get $100 of information and help and ideas, then you are just not serious about hobby machining---or guns---or model engines---or machines--or metal---or plastic---or

Chewy

Upvote 0
if you don't get $100 of information and help and ideas, then you are just not serious about hobby machining---or guns---or model engines---or machines--or metal---or plastic---or
----or , chainsaw blades ! :cussing:Sorry , I just had to add that to the list .

Upvote 0
Back