Haas Tooling Discount

I don't know what you're talking about when you say "Looks like the insert you bought is no longer part of the deal." Here is the link to one of the four shell mill kits I bought that for $100 includes the shell mill, a package of 10 inserts, and a CAT40 arbor that I sold on eBay.
On your Flickr page you call them HPNP and that is what it shows on the photo you posted. You also said they have 2 cutting edges.
The link you provided they are called HRNP and they have 4 cutting edges. I was/am confused because I was trying to find the HPNP's.

On your Flickr page you call them HPNP and that is what it shows on the photo you posted. You also said they have 2 cutting edges.
The link you provided they are called HRNP and they have 4 cutting edges. I was/am confused because I was trying to find the HPNP's.
Read the text associated with the image on my Flickr page.

Okay so HRNP is correct then. Thanks.

The HRNP inserts for use with aluminum arrived today. I posted closeup photos here and here. FYI.

If any of you who bought these let me know if you want to sell the cat 40 holder.

I'll have 2 Duane, C40-SM1.0-2 04-0013.
I do not have any plans for them, this is the only one I have right now.

The 4" Haas face mill arrived last week, and I was able to run some tests tonight. I uploaded some additional photos and videos of that mill under power machining 6061. You can find the new info here.

IMG_4901.jpeg

Thanks, I'll take a look. Please keep us updated on how it works further

Back