[4]

Heavy 10 Taper Attachment Dimensions

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

silverhawk

Registered
Can someone with a Heavy 10 grab some dimensions of the swivel bar (or have a build sheet specifying the dimensions) ? I'd like to know if I'm moving in the right direction in restoring everything this thing came with.

Cooter Brown

863 Bronze
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
Can someone with a Heavy 10 grab some dimensions of the swivel bar (or have a build sheet specifying the dimensions) ? I'd like to know if I'm moving in the right direction in restoring everything this thing came with.
I have a friend with a H10 and a taper attachment, post of picture of the part you need dimensions of and I will try to help you out.....

SLK001

Registered
The swivel bar is a fairly important piece of the TA. Do you have one that doesn't appear to fit? Here is a .PDF of the heavy 10 TA. Look at the UNIT NUMBER stamped on the top end. The bar for the H10 will be PT869R1. If you still need dimensions, tell me which ones you need.

Attachments

silverhawk

Registered
Yeah, I don't have the right one (I don't even have a part number stamped into it). I'll get this all sorted out at some point. I was looking for parts 14 and 22 (the swivel bar).

south_bend_taper.png

Thanks, guys! I'll keep sorting this out.

[5] [7]