Help! Gift For Husband

A nice oil can is a good always useful thing, we all want one per type of oil we have :)

"reilang oil can" is a good up market but not ridiculously expensive oil can brand. They last much much better than any £4.50 ones.

Stuart

If your husband is into making model engines, how about a set of castings for one of the P.M range of models or a set of drawings of one of the little internal combustion engines which can be machined out of aluminum blanks, sorry I cannot remember the name of the designer. (or maybe as folks have said a tool voucher ) The finished engine, would give something nice you both could appreciate at the end of the day.
You sound a really nice lady God bless.

Hi guys
My wife (SaraD) would like to thank you all for your help. She forgot her password and for some reason the website kept giving an error when she tried to reset it.
She ordered me the AR Warner set recommended by Karl_T (It is an AXA toolpost, so 1/2" was correct). It didn't arrive in time for my birthday (Sunday), but I'm excited to give them a try when they do get here.

Thanks from me, too!

I think you have your self a keeper there. Not many wife's would go to that extreme to find a gift!

Back