Home made mini bike.

If you sell PARTS that others make liability is much easier.

Do notresel a home built frame, do resell readymade.

Others offering great advice.

Get crazy with "your unit" to inspire others.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
ok from azusa i can get a frame and fork for 150 .Screenshot 2020-11-12 at 10.19.51 AM.png

ok from azusa i can get a frame and fork for 150 .View attachment 343861

Yes, ready to paint and assemble with whatever parts you like. Do look at the parts offered too, they are well matched to the application and competitively priced. Give them a call and tell them John from Heartbeat Racing/TMS Racing referred you.

John

They have good prices on safety gear too, WEAR A HELMET!!!!

Now get back to studying ;)

John

Check STENS for parts I used the for years great prices and good delivery

Check STENS for parts I used the for years great prices and good delivery
Stens was great supplier for my business too, you can usually get either them or Prime Line from your local auto parts place.

John

Just a thought about liability. What is the difference between "new" and "used-low mileage"?
If you built it, very little.

If the OP is building anything he will do well to either buy from an established supplier and sell "parts" in "kit" form. The "binding arbitration" clause mentioned an my earlier post is highly recommended no matter what....

I've run several businesses with significant liability issues and making sure you have a solid contract for every transaction is paramount. I once had a customer try to scam me on a boat he dropped off at my shop and the simple wording on the form he signed kept him from collecting anything. That and a call from the local police department after he threatened me....

John

Back