Home Made Tools dot net

....the only problem is trying to keep up with BOTH this site and that site!!!!

There's is just tooooo much interesting stuff and good ideas in toooo many posts.

But, it's a good problem to have!
-brino

Costs 5 bucks to even have a look at the content? How does someone know if he wants to join if he can't even look around to see if it is worth his money?

Costs 5 bucks to even have a look at the content? How does someone know if he wants to join if he can't even look around to see if it is worth his money?

Yeah that’s my issue with the site.
I did pay $5 once for access to plans for something and was very underwhelmed by what I got.
Just my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of people here are on Homemadetools.net as well. Has the same vibe of user friendly and all welcome.
I suppose they are tired of new guests "stealing" ideas without paying anything so they assume everyone will take advantage , therefore pay up front or forget it all together.
Wow, that doesn't seem too friendly or welcoming if you ask me.

My issue is that the site takes posts of of other sites and doen"t even contact the original poster for permission. Some times the posts are lifted within minutes .

Happened to me on a post about a 5c collet chuck I made.

Ron

I'm pretty sure that's the site my home made high speed drill https://kk.org/streetuse/homebrew-highspeed-drill/ was on but they have renamed something. I did not post that but another builder building a Zenith 601 like I was posted it. I still have a username and password but they no longer work. Its only been 16 years:(
Aaron

Back