How much snow do you have?

Nothing today 55 * imaging that I cant thats where my bucks come from

last pic she did it not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highway dept #28.JPG snow ready.jpg she did it.jpg

Last edited:
It was UNBELIEVABLY cold last night.

There was FROST on the grass this morning!

UbGOU9S.jpe

UbGOU9S.jpe

It was UNBELIEVABLY cold last night.

There was FROST on the grass this morning!

UbGOU9S.jpe

From someone who spent the last 14 years in Tucson, I can relate. I can also be very jealous because we got 6+ inches here and this morning the wind chill was -20. We won't get above freezing until sometime next week.

I wanna move back to Tucson! :(

Bill

UbGOU9S.jpe

2 degrees here in SW MN. 4-8 inches of snow. Depending how it drifted.

David it's a Honda ACTY, right hand drive and full time 4WD. Here's a better picture of it before I added the plow.

DSCF0992.jpg

DSCF0992.jpg

DSCF1280.jpg

[video]http://s245.photobucket.com/user/calfranch/media/HondaATCY/Front%20Bumper/DSCF1285.mp4.html[/video]

DSCF1280.jpg

6 degrees right now, it was 4 whenI came out to the shop to put wood in the fire.

DSCF2200.JPG

It was nearly impossible to plow thru the snow drifts this morning after they froze solid last night.

DSCF2200.JPG

They really got dumped on in parts of Mo but I'm about 25 miles northeast of there and got NOTHING. The line of snow was just south of us. Cold as he!! here though. 12 deg F when I got up. We were SUPPOSED to get a boatload of snow but it just slid below us by just a few miles. More expected Monday and Tuesday. Fixed the tires on the JD and put a new battery in it so I'm READY to shove some snow, just don't want to! Mike.

About 6" here, and luckily I was out of town for most of it. Thermometer showed -12 F when I got up this morning, luckily it is above zero now.

Back