How much snow do you have?

Zero, zlitch, nada, nothing. Flakes in the air and getting colder. Was near 55F on Thursday and some of Friday.
Pierre

I know ya dont want to hear it ;;;; here -0-snow the last of the plows went on today, and the sander in the F900 and that is put in the shop.
Who knows I already got 50 ton of sand salt= soooo, the old game good year or bad year or I',m stuck with it. but we'r ready.

Just started here. Forecast is for 3", then ice tonight into tomorrow.

Last edited:
Here in the Niagara area, there is no snow on the ground. Some flakes in the air and NWS is only calling for 1" or so over night and Monday. May get some freezing rain mixed in.
Pierre

Had another inch this morning and freezing drizzle/fog right now. That should make it fun on top of the 12" of snow with 1/2" of ice under it.

What is snow? I've seen it b4 but its been so long I dont exactly remember.

H'mmm, I've heard of that stuff I think. :rofl:
Just on 90'F at the moment with thunderstorm on the way to drive up the humidity.:phew:

P1010180.JPG
I plowed today for the first time this winter. there is a "brass ape alert" out for tonight! ( do not leave them on the porch, they will freeze their ***** off) About a foot of snow here. Tractor is a 1945 farmall BN, my dad purchased from the original owner in 1971, I inherited it in 1994.

P1010180.JPG

Back