How to get this spindle nut off my DoAll

Thanks. I think my first move will be to try and make an adapter for a socket. With the two tangs to engage the spindle nut. I can get to the back two holes like Cadillac said but without a second wrench I cant get the nut off. I know once i get it off i will be looking at it and i wont be tightening it so much. Idk when the last time it was taken off. I have 2 worn diamond wheels with hubs on them and this one. I think most of the time the wheel was just taken off the hub.

Does anyone on here have a DoAll DH612? Im trying to pick up another spanner wrench to have on hand but i dont have any writing on mine to designate what size it is.

Does anyone on here have a DoAll DH612? Im trying to pick up another spanner wrench to have on hand but i dont have any writing on mine to designate what size it is.
just make one. your's is nice, original, but lacking. you need to put another crescent wrench on the body to remove the 2 slotted nut.
build one that makes is easier. Also, I didn't see a jacking screw option on yours. Mine gets tight on the tapered shaft. So again, build a tool that does what you need, save your money for the material. my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Let me check when I get home I might have acouple extras.

just make one. your's is nice, original, but lacking. you need to put another crescent wrench on the body to remove the 2 slotted nut.
build one that makes is easier. Also, I didn't see a jacking screw option on yours. Mine gets tight on the tapered shaft. So again, build a tool that does what you need, save your money for the material. my 2 cents.
Im looking for a second wrench only for tightening the hub if i change the wheel. I will be making a tool for the spindle nut.

I checked and I found two bastardized ones. If you want em just paying shipping. One has pins on face and end and is a sopko. Other just on the face says it’s a 1 3/4 size.
73CBF940-F437-42EE-B139-9BFCDC45B6AA.jpeg

Back