I just bought a Nardini 1440s lathe at auction....make that 2, actually!

Best of luck with your new lathes. I hope they are not in need of replacement parts, as Nardini parts are impossible to find. I have a 1760E that I love.

Best of luck with your new lathes. I hope they are not in need of replacement parts, as Nardini parts are impossible to find. I have a 1760E that I love.
I read that you can get parts directly from the manufacturer in Brazil. If your interested, I'll get you the info that I got.

I bid on 2 Nardini 1440s lathes at an online public school auction a couple days ago. I won both by mistake.:bitingnails: I only wanted one lathe but I bid on both, thinking that someone else would beat me out on at least one of em.:nuts:I suppose that I could have reneged on the bid, but that's not an honorable thing to do.

So now I have 2 Nardini 1440s on the way, a 12x30 Select 1230G lathe and an Ikegai A20 20x40. As soon as I found out that I won the Nardinis I put the Select 1230G 12x30 lathe up for sale on Craigs list.

The 2 Nardinis will be getting delivered here on Tuesday afternoon.

I'm not gonna say how much I paid for the 2 Nardinis, but I got them for less than you would expect to pay for one of em.

So now I have a real dilemna on my hands.... Way too many lathes and not enough room to keep them all. FIRE SALE!

Marcel

I am here for you man. Just bring one of those Nardini down to Florida and I will take real good care of it for you.
It is the least I could do for a fellow member.:whistle:

Back