I may have to be a machinist again !

Do we have any mechanics on board ? Yeah , I missed the Clausing but the big Victor is still there . I'm re-enforcing my efforts for the equipment and will pay in cash . So back to the point . Clearing out a bunch of stuff in the Vidmars . It's way to much for me to go thru and sort out etc . Wrenches and stuff . Buckets and baskets . I'll put a few sets together and we go from there . Pipe wrenches , all Ridges , I have a few ........................dozen . Great for yard sales and such , but I was shut down for the year . As far as machinist stuff , I still have tons . As I said , I have a tough battle upcoming . I can take pics . I cant list all the stuff on here as well as CL , Marketplace or the Bay . I'm trying to concentrate on the larger stuff that takes up room on the floor and in the boxes . I post this stuff to let you know it actually is here . Something floats your boat , send a pm and don't respond to this thread .

Clean up today , trying to put what stays back in drawers with some organization . :big grin:

Attachments

• IMG_8769.JPG
    IMG_8769.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8770.JPG
    IMG_8770.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8771.JPG
    IMG_8771.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8772.JPG
    IMG_8772.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8773.JPG
    IMG_8773.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8774.JPG
    IMG_8774.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8775.JPG
    IMG_8775.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 22
what year do you think that will be done in Dave :grin: ?
Never , I realize this . :big grin: I like to think I'm making progress though , and then open up new boxes which starts the process over again . Hard to believe what has left this place and all that still remains , but the piles are getting smaller . ;) There's been talk about files on here , I have a few rounded up , maybe a bucket full . Nicholson USAs .

Clean up today , trying to put what stays back in drawers with some organization . :big grin:

I really like these wrenches...

IMG_8774.JPG

I have a metric set of those. Up to 36mm if I remember correctly. When I was sending parts of a car I was working on, to recondition, had them yellow zinc coat them for better rust protection...

Wrench-1.JPG

Williams ? I have a few dozen and they will go . Keeping all the Protos , older Craftsmans , etc .

I have a few pullers ! :big grin:

Back