I think I have seen everything now

Mark_f

Registered
Registered
I got a new Northern Tool catalog in the mail and was relaxing , thumbing through it , and then I saw it! In the section for truck tools and equipment, A padded camo pattern covered toilet seat that fits into the 2" receiver hitch on the back of your pickup truck. It says " For when nature calls and supports up to 500 pounds". The last image I wanted in my mind was a 500 pound man sitting on a toilet seat on the back of his truck. I guess you just drive away when finished. :dunno:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Mark Frazier

Certainly would not want to be the poor guy following behind, kind of like renting the basement in an outhouse. Hope that thing has a seatbelt. Bet it has a warning sticker "For off road use only" :roflmao:

Certainly would not want to be the poor guy following behind, kind of like renting the basement in an outhouse. Hope that thing has a seatbelt. Bet it has a warning sticker "For off road use only" :roflmao:

And it's only $47.99 Who would buy this thing?

Believe it or not they probably sell more of them as gag gifts than for any other reason. Would I buy one?? Heck no.

Believe it or not they probably sell more of them as gag gifts than for any other reason. Would I buy one?? Heck no.

.....but for your favorite brother in law ? ? ? ? the one with the Prius ? ? ? yup !

Might be good for the Hunter or Hiker. You are out in no-mans land and the urge arises. Put it in the hitch, do your thing into a plastic bag and trash it in the first dumpster you come to on the way home.

"Billy G"

Might be good for the Hunter or Hiker. You are out in no-mans land and the urge arises. Put it in the hitch, do your thing into a plastic bag and trash it in the first dumpster you come to on the way home.

"Billy G"

For the most part, hikers and hunters will be nowhere near the pickup or car when the urge arises. Additionally, those that are used to being out in the woods are also quite adept at taking care of business using only what Mother Nature provides. Of course, that's all fine and good until one finds a patch of burning nettle, poison ivy, or poison oak...... the hard way! :bitingnails:

.....but for your favorite brother in law ? ? ? ? the one with the Prius ? ? ? yup !

How did you know that my only brother in law (thus my favorite) had a Prius, anyway??? :lmao:

Could always leave it in place whilst You drive through the city. Even with a mannequin in place.:biggrin:

Have you guys ever seen the Top Gear episode of the Artic Trucks' Hiluxs? :lmao:

di7LjvQ.gif

5337209190_51af6bcab3_z.jpg

di7LjvQ.gif

di7LjvQ.gif

di7LjvQ.gif

Back