I think I have seen everything now

Last time it snowed here, my wife and I could have used one. It took us 4.5 hours just trying to get home. Now we just have a bucket with a lid and a roll of paper in the bed.

bedwards

what's the big deal with crapping in the woods? Every other animal out there does it :)

IDK, looks like it would work fine, but I think the PETT system I have is more practical. It has been very useful. Used it camping and off-roading. My daughter took it on a cross-country (Maine to Cali and back) road trip last year. I've also used it during prolonged power outages at home.

Sure beats trying to find a suitable blow-down to hang your butt over in the middle of a rainy night. I'd keep a supply of WAG Bags on hand for disposal.

Regards,
Michael

I really like a camo chainsaw. I always thought that it was that god awful sound and cloud of blue smoke that scared game, now I find out it was that bright red case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely for people on the go. Next thing that you know, these things will be mounted on airplanes for the economy class. Mark

Back