I Think I Might Have a Slight Problem With Knipex....

Trying to see where the problem is except that you said you were missing one??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the new baby Cobra. It's 100mm/4". The smallest one before that, which I have 2 of somehow, was 125mm/5". The baby Cobra barely came out this year, if it had grips on it like the others I probably wouldn't be able to resist buying it. The 125mm Cobra is pretty small already, I can't imagine the 100mm would even be useful.

20200909_191659.jpg

I just picked up the 8" bolt cutters. I think you need a pair too.

Thanks but I do already have a pair of them. Or are you suggesting that I actually need a "pair x2" of them? :D

20200909_194900.jpg

Of course you'd be the only person in it since you're the only guy with a Knipex addiction.
Check your sig line, and know it to be true....:grin:

I only have 4 Knipex, but that wont last long.
Best pliers of ANY kind I have ever used or seen.
When have you ever bought a set of side cutters, and have them state on the side of the handle the size of piano wire they are capable of cutting????

Now start a spread sheet listing the tools, and then how many times you use each of them.
Cause you know darn well they aren't going to get used to tighten up garden hose connections... :grin:

Now start a spread sheet listing the tools, and then how many times you use each of them.
Cause you know darn well they aren't going to get used to tighten up garden hose connections... :grin:

The Cobra XXL will probably never get used. Actually I did use it once to get a very stubborn oil filter off. Those XXLs was the unintentional part. I want a bigger size Cobra than I had. There were only 2 sizes larger, the XL & XXL. So I figured might as well get the XXL. Well the damn thing was too big! I doubt I will ever need them.

I got them on sale so it was not worth paying return shipping to return them. Eventually I got the XL which I should have got in the first place. Well stupid me, those things are bigger than I thought too and probably won't ever have a use for. facepalm.gif

I think you probably need a full set of those to even lift the hood on a Mercedes.
I like those Crescent wrench variants- never knew they existed

Back