I'm the only one with dirty hands here.....

years ago my daughters boyfriend was been a jerk and I squeezed his hand hard.

He got the message but his friend tried to squeeze my hand. We had a squeeze contest (everyone told him not to). Today he still wont shake my hand.

Funny that I have great strength in my hand as when I was 6 or 7 I all but cut my hand off , I fell through a glass window and the doctor wanted to complete the job but mom won the argument

The only time my hands have been clean in the last 40+ years was when I was off my feet after shattering my kneecap. During that time after my hands got clean you could see all the trapped material under the skin. It took most of the 4 months I was off work for that stuff to work its way out. Most of it was just dirt or grime but every once in while a sliver of metal would work its way out.

I always had rough hands with the dirty looking callouses till my girlfriend told me not to touch her since my hands were too rough. I immediately changed and started wearing gloves and using tons of lotion everyday. No complaints from the wife and easy to keep clean.

I had the same problem. Most of the time I could get my hands fairly clean,the callouses though were here to stay. I also had a girlfriend that complained about the callouses.I got a new girlfriend and eventually married her.This coming December will be 50 years.

mike

I had the same problem. Most of the time I could get my hands fairly clean,the callouses though were here to stay. I also had a girlfriend that complained about the callouses.I got a new girlfriend and eventually married her.This coming December will be 50 years.

mike
My girlfriend at the time turned into my wife of 23 years so far. Keep em happy and they will keep you happy :roflmao:

Back