Introduction to Indexable Tooling for the Metal Lathe

I can get it 60.00 bucks to me, what would postage be to you from 96766 postal code???
Aukai, thanks for your kind suggestion, However it's just too much for my pocket. The problem is twofold, firstly the exchange rate your US$ 60 becomes A$ 82 for me.
Then postage from US to Australia is prohibitive. Just for fun next time you are visiting your local post office ask them for a price to Australia. They shouldn't need a post code or zip but just to amuse them quote 5051. and if they need a state it's South Australia.

A couple of years ago a kind member of HM offered to post me a small package as long as I paid the postage. I accepted his kind offer because the item was not available here, and I wanted it, however the postage was more than the item cost, but like I said I wanted it.

Ouch, a UPS Letter to Adelaide costs $87us... And yet I can get packages from China for almost nothing... Something is wrong with this, I guess they don't want you to have nice stuff. USPS get down to $40, but that is still pretty steep for a $60. book.

I have also found I can get a reasonable package from China for $1. I have heard that the Chinese govt subsidises postage to help exports.

I believe it's the main reason that Aust. and US don't buy and sell much to each other, we used too many years ago, but not any more.

The US and Aust authorities aught to get together and sort out some reasonable freight rates between us.

Back