Kennametal CNMG Inserts from China???

I put some mileage on a pair of these inserts last week and they seem to perform well on mild steel, time will tell...

Get a Canadian address, no more Trump tariffs.

Get a Canadian address, no more Trump tariffs.
Wouldn't that mean i'd have to become a Knuck?
Nothing wrong with it, in fact, it sounds rather nice.
Too cold up there!

Your right much colder than Calf. but no earthquakes except on the west cost.

We don't have earthquakes where I live, just wildfires and floods.

We don't have earthquakes where I live, just wildfires and floods.

Eh? There's no earthquakes in NorCal? How so? Or are you like me, I'm so used to them that I ignore anything smaller than 5.0. :D

Um, am I missing something here, or do you guys believe that the stuff coming out of China today is typically as good as the
products produced in the past by US manufacturers?
I’m of the belief that some stuff from China is of very good quality.... Especially if it has a brand name like Kennametal on it. Wouldn’t bother me that much.

I’m of the belief that some stuff from China is of very good quality.... Especially if it has a brand name like Kennametal on it. Wouldn’t bother me that much.
In this case, I'm more bothered by the fact that Kennametal is apparently offshoring manufacturing so that toxic waste can be dumped in the environment with impunity. I don't think that's in our national interest in either the short or the long haul. Short-term, we're losing jobs; long-term, we're breeding new enemies.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

These were obviously made to Wiha standards...

Umm, that's not a Wiha logo on that package. The quality could be very good, but the blatant trademark infringement is troubling.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back