Kennedy - let's bury this dog!

I have an 11 drawer, two 7 drawer plus two 2 drawer risers that are Kennedy.
Yeah, compared to many other brands they are cheap and flimsy but I like them for the small drawers which the other 'good' brands dont have.
I'm not the most organized guy - just look at my shop - but when I want a center drill I know what drawer they're in and there's nothing else in that drawer. Same for countersinks. Or needle and small triangular files, carbide inserts for this tool or that, or snap guages plus my inside mics and other drawers for the odd small bits and pieces that you need. One type of item in that one drawer.
I don't want drawers that I have to dig through to find something on the bottom so no full drawers either.

One box and riser is exclusively for milling cutters etc and probably the heaviest load any of them carry are in those.
I don't keep hammers, wrenches, Aloris tool holders or anything heavy in my Kennedys. The drawers are too fragile and I have a hodge podge of other tool chests and cabinets for that stuff.
And I like Kennedy stuff because I like USA made stuff.
If you treat them right, for good organization of the miriad small stuff you need, Kennedys are hard to beat.

Last edited:
Back