King canada pdm 30

Kwt800b

Registered
Registered
I purchased a new king Canada pdm 30 in February 2022 it came package great looked good till l turn the power on the motor vibrates like a concert vibrator that is without the belt and is worst wth the belt. I check the motor for run out which is fine. I contacted KC in Montreal and I am told it is the design in the motor mount which makes sense whit the belt on but chose ignore the fact it was off.So in a nut shell I have no warranty and I got told it is my problem the motor is bad. N#2 the tower or base was all of 22th off to get tammed which I was not surprised so at the end of the day I am very disappointed with this purchase. STAY away from king Canada they have no after sale service.

Sorry to hear of this. Did you buy from KMS?

@aliva , has it right. Take it back to Tegs.

Tegs tools put it in kc hands and they say there nothing they can do.

I'd go higher up the chain at KC
I agree but there tech guy just ignores the data I sent him which were videos of the mill it noisy and you can hear the vibrations .the only advise was to run it with the primary losses which the explanation I gives him was with no belt go figure .

Send them a link to this post.

Oh, and welcome to the forum. Once you get this sorted out there will be plenty of questions you can get answered here :grin:

John

Back